Sterile, single-use pen needles are intended to be used with a pen injector device for the subcutaneous injection of insulin. They are commonly used by people with diabetes who often require multiple daily insulin injections. The average patient with type-2 diabetes injects 60 000 units over 10-12 years of insulin treatment.
Key features for HTL-STREFA pen needles:
HTL-STREFA pen needles are designed for the safety and convenience of people with diabetes!
- As simple as walking. Just change pen needle after each injection
- Easy adjustable. Compatible with most of the available pen injectors.
- HTL-STREFA pen needles fit all major brands
- Easy to train. Easy to educate everyone at every age.
- Special needle lubrication makes insulin injection smooth
- Needle penetration into the skin is soft and gentle
- Fast and accurate insulin delivery to meet treatment requirements
- Smart thread design to prevent insulin leakage
- Wide range of pen needle sizes to meet individual needs
1. Market feedback 2013-2014 – data on file
2. Patients testimonials , usability test 2014, PMR research