Sterile, single-use pen needles are intended to be used with a pen injector device for the subcutaneous injection of insulin. They are commonly used by people with diabetes who often require multiple daily insulin injections. The average patient with type-1 diabetes makes around 1460 injections per year*.
Key features for HTL-STREFA pen needles:
HTL-STREFA pen needles are designed for the safety and convenience of people with diabetes!
- As simple as walking. Just change pen needle after each injection
- Easy adjustable. Compatible with most of the available pen injectors.
- HTL-STREFA pen needles fit all major brands
- Easy to train. Easy to educate everyone at every age.
- Special needle lubrication makes insulin injection smooth
- Needle penetration into the skin is soft and gentle
- Fast and accurate insulin delivery to meet treatment requirements
- Smart thread design to prevent insulin leakage
- Wide range of pen needle sizes to meet individual needs
*source: Janež A, Guja C, Mitrakou A, Lalic N, Tankova T, Czupryniak L, Tabák AG, Prazny M, Martinka E, Smircic-Duvnjak L. Insulin Therapy in Adults with Type 1 Diabetes Mellitus: a Narrative Review. Diabetes Ther. 2020 Feb;11(2):387-409.